Services We Offer
- Routine Vision Examinations for glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Medical Eye Examinations to treat medical conditions such as dry eyes, red eyes, Glaucoma, and Macular Degeneration.
- Urgent Examinations for emergency eye issues such as conjunctivitis and other eye illnesses, foreign bodies, corneal abrasions, Retinal tears, etc.
- Digital photo documentation to screen for and track eye health conditions.
- Specialty contact lens fittings for difficult prescriptions, myopia control, Keratoconus, Orthokeratology, and more.
- Lasik Surgery Pre/Op and Post/Op Care
Getting your vision assessed can be a bit intimidating for anyone but especially for younger patients. We offer a comfortable atmosphere for children of all ages to be examined and then explore the Kid Zone section of our boutique!
Your Eyes Of Texas is the only stop you will need to make when you need to get your vision checked, have your prescription fulfilled and get back to your busy schedule. We offer an in-house Optical Boutique lab containing a large stock of prescription lenses and finishing equipment to process eyeglasses quickly.