Services We Offer
- Routine Vision Examinations for glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Medical Eye Examinations to treat medical conditions such as dry eyes, red eyes, Glaucoma, and Macular Degeneration.
- Urgent Examinations for emergency eye issues such as conjunctivitis and other eye illnesses, foreign bodies, corneal abrasions, Retinal tears, etc.
- Digital photo documentation to screen for and track eye health conditions.
- Specialty contact lens fittings for difficult prescriptions, myopia control, Keratoconus, Orthokeratology, and more.
- Lasik Surgery Pre/Op and Post/Op Care
Getting your vision assessed can be a bit intimidating for anyone but especially for younger patients. We offer a comfortable atmosphere for children of all ages to be examined and then explore the Kid Zone section of our boutique!
Your Eyes Of Texas is the only stop you will need to make when you need to get your vision checked, have your prescription fulfilled and get back to your busy schedule. We offer an in-house Optical Boutique lab containing a large stock of prescription lenses and finishing equipment to process eyeglasses quickly.
To learn more about cataract surgery and refractive surgery, please watch these two videos.
Slade & Baker Vision is located in Houston and offers state-of-the-art vision treatment procedures. Steven Slade, M.D. and Rick Baker, O.D. have provided improved vision for decades. Bennet Walton, M.D. and Shama Essa, O.D., have joined the practice to expand the focus. If there is any procedure that needs to be done to the front of the eye, they can do it. They have the equipment and expertise to perform treatments such as LASIK, SMILE, PRK, cataract lens implant, glaucoma treatment, and keratoconus cross-linking to name a few. Their doctors can discuss all areas for treatment, whether it be with laser, medical, or surgical.
Slade & Baker Vision is on the cutting edge, offering new procedures and technology for anything that affects the front of the eye. For instance, the new Light Adjusting Lens is a cataract surgery lens implant that can be adjusted with UV light after the procedure to fine-tune distance vision.