WELCOME TO EYES OF TEXAS!
Your 5-Star Rated Local Optometrist in Bryan and College Station
Call Now To Schedule An Appointment (979) 201-8886
Whether you need a routine vision exam or have a medical issue, we treat you with the care and respect you deserve. Dr. Sue Simpson is a Therapeutic Optometrist in Bryan, Texas who has been providing complete eye care services to the patients of the Brazos Valley and the surrounding communities for over 30 years. Bryan College Station is now home to her, and many of the patients she has seen over the years are like her family.
Read more about her education, professional certificates and notable recognitions here: About Us
- Routine Vision Examinations for glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Eye Exams to treat medical conditions such as dry eyes, red eyes, Glaucoma, and Macular Degeneration.
- Urgent Exams for emergency eye issues such as conjunctivitis and other eye illnesses, foreign bodies, corneal abrasions, retinal tears, etc.
- Digital photo documentation to screen for and track eye health conditions.
- Specialty contact lens fittings for difficult prescriptions, myopia control, Keratoconus, Orthokeratology, and more.
- Lasik Surgery Pre/Op and Post/Op Care
Call Us Today! (979) 201-8886
Getting your vision assessed can be a bit intimidating for anyone but especially for younger patients. We offer a comfortable atmosphere for children of ages 4 years old and up to be examined and then explore the Kid Zone section of our boutique!
Your Eyes Of Texas is the only stop you will need to make when you need to get your vision checked, have your prescription fulfilled and get back to your busy schedule. We offer an Optical Boutique and in-house lab containing a large stock of prescription lenses and finishing equipment to process eyeglasses quickly.
Learn more about our insurance options here: Insurance
Find Us On The Map
Hours Of Operation
Monday – 9am – 6pm
Tuesday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday – 9am – 1pm
Saturday and Sunday Closed